JOIN OUR MEETINGS ON ZOOM
Now, you can participate in NCENG meetings from wherever you Zoom. Enjoy the same professional job seeker training and fellowship from the same friendly NCENG people.
Here's what's coming up:
Tuesday, April 20: 'Resume Workshop' with Alex Illitch
Tuesday, May 4: 'Demo of New Ohio Means Jobs website' with Amy Miller, resource center manager/One-Stop Office; 'Your Virtual Meeting Presence' with Dianne Digianantonio
Tuesday, May 18: 'Talent Acquisition Panel' with facilitator Sue Myer
Tuesday, June 1: Personal Branding with Kris McGuigan
Tuesday, June 15: Goals for a Better Job! with Dave Tate
8:15 a.m. Zoom meeting opens with informal small group discussions
8:45 a.m. Introductions
9:00 a.m. NCENG program starts
How to join:
Meeting ID: 834 3052 0270
Phone - 1 929 205 6099
To receive the NCENG email with news of upcoming events, contact our NCENG director Joyce Rodek at email@example.com
NCENG JOB SEEKERS
While we all continue to adjust to our new "physical-distance" and create our "new normal," several NCENG members (including members of our NCENG Leadership Team) continue to be available to meet with you one-on-one via phone, online via Skype, Zoom, etc.
- Talk with you about your plans, areas of confusion or frustration.
- Practice interviewing.
- Review your resume.
- Help you analyze whether consulting or creating new businesses is right for you.
- Improve your networking.
- Strengthen your LinkedIn and other social media sites.
CALL FOR FREE ASSISTANCE
- Joyce Rodek - firstname.lastname@example.org - 330-414-5319
- Mike Ziarko - MikeZ8349@gmail.com - 330-284-1822
- Dave Tate - Stdt6767@gmail.com - 330-819-0110
- Terese McGroarty - TMCGroarty@frannet.com - 216-598-7580
- Sue Myer - SueDannaMyer@gmail.com - 330-807-1712
- Alex Illitch - Aillitch@neo.rr.com - 330-289-1991
- Pat Fladung - PFladung@neo.rr.com - 330-546-6754
- Dianne Digianantonio - DianneDigi@gmail.com - 330-232-5899
- Barbara Jean Winston - BarbaraJeanWinston@gmail.com - 330-284-2070
FEELING STRESSED OR OVERWHELMED?
If you need extra help dealing with your job situation, COVID-19 or other issues, consider the resources on the Stark County Mental Health and Addiction Recovery website.